Teradata training will introduce participants to the fundamentals of working with Teradata. They will learn about Teradata architecture, the indexing mechanism and the various SQL queries that will allow to retrieve and perform manipulations on data. The training also covers in-depth advanced database objects used for performance optimization.
At the end of Teradata training course, participants will learn
- All about Teradata, its architecture and components and how it compares to RDBMS
- The Teradata indexing mechanism and handling and manipulation of data
- Advanced SQL operations and using sub-queries, OLAP functions and others
- Advanced Database objects and using them to perform performance tuning and optimization
- Application utilities provided by Teradata such as FastLoad and MultiLoad
- How to protect data in Teradata
Participants are expected to have basic Knowledge in SQL, general relational database knowledge and basic Unix commands.