Our iOS development training includes more practical sessions and focus on you getting hands on skills. You can explore the nuances of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system and learn to create the next great iOS application that could possibly take the world by storm!
At the end of iOS Development training course, participants will learn
- Build your very own app for iPhones and iPads with the iOS 8 SDK
- Develop debugging and deploying applications by using the Xcode tool
- Learn how to integrate with animations, audio, and video and post on Facebook and Twitter
Participants are expected to have:
- Basic programming experience in C / C++
- A Macbook Pro running OS X or later
- XCode, Apple ID
- What is C programming language?
- Data Types, Statements and loops used in C
- Functions in C
- Hands-on C Complier
- Objective-C fundamentals
- Difference between objective-C and C
- About Methods, classes, Call methods and Protocols
- What are control based UI’s
- How to create Views and make connections with objects
- How to fetch data from UIDatePicker?
- How to use UIAlertView
- How to create custom Table?
- How to use images, animations and videos?
- DataBase Managements in iOS
- What is sqlite?
- About CoreData
- What is Webservice?
- What is xml Parser?
- What is json Parser?
- How to Post on Social Media portals