edForce Fresh Hire Training will help you to onboard your Fresh Hires with a customized, immersive, effective and up-to-date learning program.
Benefits of Our Fresh Hire Training
- Especially designed for “Out-Of-Campus” professionals, to quickly ramp-up and make learners production ready.
- Provides an interactive environment and hands-on experience.
- Modularized training with projects, assignments, assessments, and real-time feedback which enables your Fresh-Hires to learn the required skills easily.
- Gamified training modules to increase your learner’s engagement.
- Simultaneous learning sessions to handle the needs of large batches of learners
- Known for quick turnaround time, and high NPS.
What is Fresh Hire Training ?
- Fresh hire training is a training program for fresh graduates recruited by the corporates for future roles.
- Fresh-hire training plan helps corporate leaders to bring fresh graduates up to market standards while helping them feel welcome at the company.
- Fresh hire training is essential for ensuring fresh graduates have the required skillset they need to do their jobs and for helping them understand how they fit into this dynamic corporate world.
- An effective Fresh hire training program will help fresh graduates imbibe the company’s values and ethos, giving them continuous motivation for working as per the company’s vision.
- edForce’s Fresh hire training program is specially designed for “Out-Of-Campus” professionals, to quickly ramp up and make learners production ready.
- In the Fresh hire training program the fresh graduates not only learn the technical aspect of the job but we also train them about :
- How to be a good colleague.
- How to think out of the box.
- Teamwork is the keen work
- Be always ready to take on challenges.
- Be a problem solver.
- Always be a good communicator, because we believe that effective communication leads to conflict elimination.
- We aim to make leaders for tomorrow who can be problem solvers in their approach and can lead by example.
Why Fresh Hire Training from edForce?
edForce is a Workplace Upskilling Accelerator, that helps Enterprises, big and small, with all their learning needs – training, Fresh hire onboarding, certifications, learning paths, assessments, labs, infra, etc. Here are some benefits of edForce’s Campus hire training program:
- Our Induction Training program helps to eliminate the skill gap in fresh graduates.
- We train fresh graduates with the required skill sets in a specific domain through our Fresher Training program.
- Our Fresh Graduate Training program help corporates save time and cost and enjoy a fresh talent pool of skilled candidates.
- We consider each candidate as an individual rather than a batch so that each candidate can grow to the fullest of his potential.
- Our Fresh Graduate Training program caters to all of the required technological updates which are useful to fulfill their daily tasks.
- edForce believes in teamwork, that’s why our Campus graduate training program passionately imbibes team spirit into the behavioral aspect of fresh graduates so that they can help in maintaining a work-friendly environment in the organization.
- edForce’s Fresh Graduate Training program (Campus graduate training program) focuses on providing an interactive environment and hands-on experience because we believe if you want to succeed in the 21st century then you have to have a hands-on experience for the particular job role.
- Our Campus graduate training program specializes in modernized training with projects, assignments, assessments, and real-time feedback, enabling your Fresh hires to learn the required skills easily.
- To make training sessions more interesting and engaging edForce’s Campus graduate training program includes Gamified training modules to increase your learner’s engagement.
- Our Campus graduate training program not only aims to make them good employees but also to make them a go-getter.
How do we design the best Fresh Hire Training program for you?
In this dynamic world, every organization competes, and to win any battle you need to have a strong army with the required skill set. So as your organization recruits new talent to fill the dynamic roles, it becomes very important for you to upscale them before onboarding for the real task. Why? Well for fresher this Campus hire training program is very essential because it helps them to learn about the company policies, Department structure, Employee roles, and many more.
We respect the individuality that an organization maintains, and to maintain that individuality or uniqueness we have devised a process, where we will design the tailor-made Fresh-hire training program to fulfill your specific requirement.
- What is your business goal:
- Every business is unique in its course of action and having right-minded employees with goal-oriented mindsets is a big win.
- So we will design a Fresher training program that will train the fresh graduates to accomplish your business goals efficiently.
- Identifying the Skill gap:
- After knowing about your business goals, we will identify the skill gap among the fresh graduates, so that we can design a Fresher training program that will cater to your requirement more effectively.
- Mapping the right instructor with the right skill:
- After identifying the skill gap we will research about the more effective ways to skill your future employees with your desired skillset, and map the best instructor to mentor the Fresher’s training program.
- Delivering training modules:
- After mapping the right instructor with the right skill set, here we come to the point where we start delivering the training modules.
- In edForce we primarily focus on increasing the learner’s engagement in the module so that he can derive the most out of it. To increase learners’ engagement we have formulated some tools and models so that learners can access the knowledge in every possible situation. We have multiple modes to cater to different situations.
- Classroom Module: In-classroom module classes will be held in the classroom on regular basis under the mentorship of the subject expert.
- VILT(virtual instructor-led training): This training will be held through a virtual platform where your future employee can access every tool that requires learning the skill and practicing the process.
- Hybrid Module: In the hybrid module the facilities of both the classroom and VILT will be made available to your future employees.
- Skill assessment via capstone projects:
- Training fresh graduates and upscaling them is a good thing, but how can we assure that these candidates are fully trained and skilled enough to enter the corporate world? Yes. I am talking about assessment.
- To ensure that candidates are getting the knowledge in the same direction we have devised a skill assessment round in our curriculum, where we will assess the performance of a candidate in both ways i.e. assessing him for his duties based on his roles and his role in a team (through Capstone).
- Reporting to the stakeholders:
- And in the final step we share the reports about the performance of each candidate with the stakeholders (company).
Our Best selling courses
edForce is a Workplace Upskilling Accelerator, that helps Enterprises, big and small, with all their learning needs – training, Fresh hire onboarding, certifications, learning paths, assessments, labs, infra, etc. Here is the list of courses that we provide.
- Full-stack web development
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Web development
- Digital marketing
- Data science
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Mobile app development
- Mean stack development
- Artificial intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Web Designing
- UI/UX web development
- Software Testing